THE CITY REBORN FROM THE ASHES OF AMERICA'S MOST DISASTROUS FOREST FIRE
From Our Readers
Letter to Editor:
The choice in the coming election could not be more clear. There are conservatives who have adopted a "never Trump" position and are proud of holding that line based on their conception of what a presidential candidate should look like, act like, and talk like. The "never Trump" people are planning to sit the election out, vote for someone who cannot possibly win or vote for Hillary as a protest.
If you are inclined to any of these three choices, here are the things that you dare not complain about if Hillary wins:
1. Gun rights being curtailed.
2. Corruption in government.
3. Christians losing rights,
4. IRS used as a weapon.
5. Liberal Judges being appointed to the Supreme Court who believe they can legislate from the bench.
6. Huge numbers of Moslems who cannot be adequately checked for radicalization being allowed to immigrate to our country.
7. Continued increases in the national debt without hope of change.
8. No enforcing of laws against illegal entry into the US.
There are many other things that could be named, but the bottom line is that you had the chance to vote for the one that stood against these things and you did nothing.